- Manage outbound/inbound expats, short-term assignment related issues, e.g.providing consultation on the guidelines, specific country regulations, work permit, residence permit application, etc;
- Act the role of employment relationship expert and make recommendation to the management in terms of labor contract management, supplemental agreement, non-competition agreement, etc. Support HR BP to handle ER case and maintain employer branding properly;
- Review, assess and update the implementation of C&B policies & employment related documents to incorporate the labor regulations and other regulatory changes; communicate & publish changes to drive compliance and internal equity;
- Lead the development of company manual including commonly used policies, e.g. reimbursement policy, safety regulation, HR policies, etc. and track the changes to make sure the company manual is up-to-date;
- Build up relationship with labor bureau, external HR agencies and other automobile organizations to exchange the employment management trend, practice, and ER case to develop abreast HR policies;
- Deliver and analyze HR cockpit reporting in a timely manner with good quality.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in human resources management, psychology, business, economics, or related fields;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the general HR function with more than 1 year ER experience in a multinational company;
- hands-on experience in terms of ER case, lay-off, employee sue case, etc;
- Process-oriented; overview of employment law;
- Proactive, accountable and open-minded;
- Highly developed verbal and written English and Chinese communication skills.