In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play vital role within Imaging System- the most profitable business as well as competitive and top in the marketing. Deliver pre-sales support to further grow Imaging System business, and help potential customer better understand product features & benefits and service to their particular needs, which make difference among competition.
You are responsible for
· Delivering marketing materials and sales tools to front line sales team; Supporting tender document preparation with cooperation of local sale;
· Involving all kind of marketing promotion activities, like exhibition, seminar and workshop;
· Conducting product training to direct sales and dealer according to business plan;
· Penetrating and maintaining relationship with local opinion leaders and KAM with sales team;
· Coordinating with application team for potential customer show site visit;
· Building up and managing show site together with application, CS, sales and clinical science team;
You are a part of
The product sales team, the significant role in Imaging System commercial team, where your professional and clinical support will be highly valued and recognized. You will report to Product Manager and collaborate with sales team to achieve the sales target.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor degree on Medical science or engineering technology;
· 3+ years experience in hospital and medical device industry;
· Knowledge on competitor’s product and technology;
· Understanding on market trend and customer needs;
· Good presentation, selling and communication with end user;
· Fluent in English both written and spoken;
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.