In this role, you have the opportunity to
Implement Site preparation and monitor project progress and work closely with client, vendors, Philips Healthcare Engineering staff and other function holders within Philips Healthcare to ensure that all projects progress in according to the planned master schedule and documented procedures.
You are responsible for
· Provide professional advice to end-user on pre-installation requirement for Philips Healthcare including room layout design.
· Co-ordinate with design firm, hospital contractor in site preparation phase.
· Monitor the site progress to ensure the site is prepared as pre Philips requirement for safety operation.
· Work closely with order desk specialist to arrange product in produce and delivery
· Prepare Project Engineer Weekly report to project manager to monitor the project track weekly.
· Provide technical support to sales and marketing team at pre-sales stage.
· Prepare project documents, such as cleaning contract, product configuration list, installation drawing, packing list, site final check list, on Clarity.
· Co-ordinate with Customer Service Team for installation and post installation follow up.
You are a part of
The project manage team where your sales capability will be highly valued and recognized. You will report to Project Manager and collaborate with sales, product sales team to smoothly process projects.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor degree on Medical science or engineering technology;
· 2+ years experience in hospital and medical device industry;
· Open Minded, Professional communication skill , Out-going, independent, and work under pressure
· Experienced with Auto-CAD drawing for construction design
· English CET 6 or equivalent
· Be familiar with MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc), database, internet and intranet
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.